Monday 4 July 2011

Woolfest!

Back from another Woolfest, without question the busiest one yet! It was lovely to see so many friends and familiar faces. It really does feel like a social event, not just a trading show. It was particularly nice to see finished items, to hear of dyeing exploits, new business ventures and, of course, to catch up on everyone's news. I haven't many photos as we were so busy I didn't get off the stall much but there are some great pictures (and information about next year's event) on the Woolfest website.

A huge thank you to everyone who made it such a great event - the organizers, the auction mart staff, the lovely staff in the restaurant, fellow traders and of course, the visitors!

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf