Wednesday 4 May 2011

More pattern uploads! Woolly Scarf and Tasselled Hat

Two more of my patterns are now available for download on Ravelry

Not quite the thing if you're in the UK and looking out at the sunshine but I'm trying to be systematic and upload my patterns in some kind of order so apologies if you're wondering why I've put a hat and scarf on there!

The Colourful Woolly Scarf is a freebie - yay!  : )

The matching Tasselled Woolly Hat is available as a pattern via Ravelry and is also available on the website in my Kool Aid kit range  (the "No Hassle Tasselled Hat").

Hope you like them!

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf