Thursday 21 April 2011

Footloose and fancy free(form)

Just going through the blog and realised I haven't shared any pics from my recent workshops! Shame on me!

I'm sure many of you will have seen the lovely Paula's knitting breaks at the Westcliffe Hotel in Blackpool. If you haven't they are just lovely. Good food, great company, trips out to lovely knitting shops (oh, and of course knitting and crochet!). I've been fortunate to teach two workshops for Paula so far this year and both have been such a pleasure.

Freeform Crochet in February began with an early start from Manchester....

which improved as we got nearer to Blackpool.....

and I was just in time for by the full-cooked brekky on arrival (yum!).

Freeform crochet was the order of the day and after a bit of ice-breaking "crochet-a-bit then pass it on" the group got into the swing of crochet without boundaries. There was lots of interesting colour and texture, some very funky shapes and lots of laughter.



 And by home-time the world looked more like this.... lovely!

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf