Wednesday 22 December 2010

New designs! Tayberry cloche and slouchy beret


Simply Knitting have featured two of my designs in their latest pattern supplement. Not only that, one of them is on the front cover : ))))

Tayberry (above) uses my hand-dyed baby alpaca aran

The slouchy beret

 uses my hand-dyed Bluefaced Leicester Aran.

A big thank you to the lovely Vicky who took both patterns on holiday with her to test knit for me - dedication above and beyond the call of duty! These are the Simply Knitting pics, but there are some beautiful ones with extra detail and different colourways in Vicky's projects on Ravelry taken by her very talented photographer husband, Laurie. And not forgetting a huge thank you  to P for exemplary modelling!

3 comments:

Crobbles said...

Cover Shot! WooHoo :-) Nice one.
It is a super design and has been keeping my ears toasty warm in these freezing conditions.
It is always a pleasure to help out and good fun too.

Shani said...

these are superb... off to see if I can buy a copy...

Best wishes
Shani

Debbie said...

Thank you ladies : )

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf