Monday 25 October 2010

September Clubs - Cafe Latte

 Ever heard of Latte Art? Me neither until one of my lovely club members sent me a photo for the September colourway challenge. To see how amazing you can make the humble cup of coffee look, check out these brilliant pictures.

So, a big thank you to Carolyn, winner of the colourway challenge, not just for your super contribution, but also for introducing me to this fascinating artform. I hope you enjoyed your thank you prize : )

Oh, sorry, nearly forgot the yarny pictures - think swirls of deep mocha and coffee with a cream “foam”, dusted (of course) with a sprinkling of chocolate. Mmmmm.....!


Fibre Adventure was lots of fun with silk hankies, Massam roving and Shetland fleece.


Lovely Massam roving for Roving Medley members


And squooshy Merino/nylon sock yarn for Sock club members.

(It's no good - must now go and have coffee - in my new Tassimo - more of which later!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Is it possible to buy from you a yarn in this color?
If so would you please send me info. at zinzinois@gmail.com
Thank you, Barbara.

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf