Thursday 15 July 2010

Club pics - Midnight Sun


Wow, lots to catch up on!

Here are pics from May's clubs:

Sock club in soft and squishy superwash Merino/nylon


And, Roving medley, a lovely soft roving of pure British Bluefaced Leicester


And for Fibre Adventure club members, BFL roving, Soy silk and some beautiful Suri alpaca fleece.


And in case you were wondering why I chose this name for the colourway, check out the photo that was the inspiration, a fabulous photo of a Norwegian sunset taken by Thomas Laupstad. Isn't it just beautiful?

1 comment:

Crobbles said...

I saw a couple of the sock club skeins when I last visited and was drawn to the colour, so rich and warm. I wondered where the name had come from. It's a glorious photo :-)

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf