Wednesday 3 February 2010

Three tax returns, a workshop and two birthdays!

There's nothing I like better than a nice, quiet weekend. Or at least I think I do, even if I can't really remember when I last had one!

Saturday was dyeing at the Hut. It was a fun-filled, busy day and there were lots of gorgeous yarns on show when we finished. Then it was home to meet up with the in-laws who were visiting to celebrate Will and Pete's birthdays. Pizza for tea with Hellboy on blu-ray. Lovely!

Sunday morning brought a rather rude awakening with me realising it was 31st Jan and I had three tax returns to submit! Luckily I had done most of the work, but after locking myself out of the account for two hours and forgetting the access password, I was getting pretty stressed I can tell you! This wasn't helped by Pete coming down with a migraine, so in between popping in and out to entertain our guests, I was uploading tax data onto the online filing system. I'm pleased (for which read relieved), to say that I got the returns in on time, made a roast dinner for lunch and even made homemade Yorkshire puds : )

And yes, I had an early night on Sunday!

2 comments:

Mousy Brown said...

Sounds hectic! Glad you got it all done in time - I have been spinning and blending our indigo/woad stuff today at the guild - will post some photos soon :D

Debbie said...

Ooh, goody, look forward to seeing them! D xx

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf