Monday 12 October 2009

Gift vouchers on the way

Those of you who subscribe to the newsletter will know that September was our special Gift Voucher month. All orders in September counted towards a gift voucher to be spent on any goodies in the store.

This is just a quick message to say that vouchers have now been despatched so watch your inboxes! If you think you should have had a voucher and it hasn't arrived, please let me know asap as I don't want you to miss out!

Vouchers can be spent whenever you like so enjoy : )

(And if you aren't on the subscriber list but would like to be, you can sign up here)

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf