Monday 16 March 2009

Things that make you go hmmm....

This was my igoogle quote for the day today from Thomas H Huxley...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not; it is the first lesson that ought to be learned; and however early a man's training begins, it is probably the last lesson that he learns thoroughly."

As I was igoogling when I should have been writing a blog post I thought it was pretty funny! Since I have a to-do list that is making me wince even to look at it, I shall print this out and stick it on the tv (just in case I'm tempted to get distracted by some quality viewing like Murder She Wrote or Diagnosis Murder tomorrow - boy, I am easily distracted!).

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf