Thursday 26 March 2009

So excited!!!!!

If it's been a bit quiet the last few days it's because I had a surprise request last week, totally out of the blue, but totally amazing. I was invited by a publisher to pitch for a new book! Wheeeee! I had lots of work to do writing the precis as the deadline was very tight, so I've been burning the midnight oil and typing away into the wee small hours for the last couple of days. Anyway, it's now been sent off so I'm just hoping, with fingers and toes crossed, that they like it....

3 comments:

stormina_teacup said...

oOo how exciting! Eeeeeeeeee! Let us know when it's out ;) Lx

Debbie said...

That's a way off, yet, as this is just the pitch and there's no guarantee they'll take it on, but here's hoping : )

Marvalous Marva said...

You go girl!!!!!!!!!11

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf