Monday 23 February 2009

Natalie's meme

Natalie sent me the following meme (showing my ignorance here, but how do you pronounce that? Is it meeemee, or meem or something else altogether?).

Anyway, here are her questions (and my answers)....

1. What can you hear, right now?

The prodigy's new album - very loud! Gutted we missed out on tickets. Last time we saw them live I was right at the front - so cool!

2. What will you have for dinner tonight?

No idea. Just had brunch at the Lakeland shop (veggie brekky and coffee - halloumi cheese - my favourite!), so not in food-cooking mode at the moment.

3. Crossword, Sudoku or Boggle?

Guardian crossword, DS Sudoku (or Facebook), Boggle "old school" original but also the Facebook version. Love Word Twist, Word Challenge and Scrabble, too, on Facebook, so come and challenge me to a game (you will win, I am rubbish!).

4. Favourite biscuit?

Dark chocolate digestive (must be McVitie's)

5. Which magazines do you read?

Spin off, Wild Fiber, InKnitters, Knitters, Slipknot, Vogue Knitting, Interweave Knits, Simply Knitting, Let's Knit (mmm, detecting a theme here....)

Lastly, my question: Why is this in bold?

No idea, but can't seem to switch it off!

Here are Natalie's answers, would you like to share yours? (what the &*@, the bold's gone now - computers huh?)

No comments:

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf