Saturday 9 February 2008

Knitting at Waterstones

Met up with Vicky, Jacky and Lisa yesterday at Waterstones in Bolton. The plan was to discuss a charity event for National Knitting Week, but, as is the way with these things, by the time we'd done catching up and sharing news, it was already lunchtime. Vicky and Laurie surprised us with an invite to lunch at a gorgeous restaurant and I had a great time meeting Laurie, Perran, Storm and Beck (and the mice!). Then it was onto the rather more mundane task of looking for a new sofa and returning some curtains! (No, we still haven't picked a sofa - getting close tho' - honest!)

1 comment:

Crobbles said...

Twas a wonderful way to spend a Friday. We'll do it again soon.

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf