Friday 11 January 2008

Sock-a-holic!

Have just signed up to tutor a study day/workshop for the Knitting & Crochet Guild on (yes, you guessed it), sock knitting! The hardest thing was finding a venue, but I've booked a lovely little church with a very nice comfy lounge, so it looks like we're all systems go for 19th April. Updated details should be on the Knitting & Crochet Guild site soon http://www.knitting-and-crochet-guild.org.uk/education/study_days.html. Everyone will be getting a skein of hand-dyed alpaca sock yarn to take home so I now have the perfect excuse to try out some more new hand-dyed shades. Workshop here I come.....

1 comment:

Crobbles said...

Oh Rats, that's Perran's birthday and I don't think she'd forgive me if I toddled off to knit socks! I'll pass the info round as I'm sure it will be a great day.

Email me updates

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Pinterest

    Follow Me on Pinterest

    Debbie's Slideshow

    Heritage Crafts Association

    The Heritage Crafts Association

    Craft Rally

    P/hop

    Blog Archive

    UK Knitters Blogring

    Creative Connections webzine

    About Me

    My photo
    Hi and welcome to my blog! Check out what's been cookin' in my Colour Cauldron and see what's been keeping me busy.....
     
    Dyers Web Ring
    Powered By Ringsurf